Repairs are done and water has been restored in the District.
Water service line damaged affecting Juniper Grove, Hidden Acres, and parts of Green Trail. No ETA on water restoration available at this time.
The District has implemented a text alert system for the residents of Harris County Utility District No. 6. This system is designed to keep you informed of issues related to the District in a quick and timely manner. You may receive messages in text alert format related to the water service in the District, drainage and sewer related topics, and other news that is relevant to the District.
Text message notifications will contain a short amount of information with a link back to the District’s website where the remainder of the information can be viewed.
These notifications are a great way to stay up to date on news and issues within the District and we highly encourage you to sign up and share this information with your neighbors.
If you’d like to sign up to receive important news and updates from the district via text messages, you can send a text message to (720) 500-8276 with the word HCUD6 and you’ll be registered.
Notice of Bond Election
These notices will remain posted continuously through Saturday, May 1, 2021.
The next directors election is scheduled for Saturday, May 2, 2020. The District will establish the polling place(s) for the election, which will be provided in the Notice of Election.
Applications for a place on the ballot may be filed from January 15, 2020, to 5:00 p.m. local time on February 14, 2020. For information about the requirements for filing for candidacy for a position on the Board, please visit the Texas Secretary of State’s candidate website, at https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/candidates/index.shtml.
La próxima elección de directores está programada para el sábado 2 de mayo de 2020. El Distrito establecerá el(los) lugar(es) para la elección, los cuales serán provistos en el Aviso de Elección.
Las solicitudes para un lugar en la boleta de votación pueden presentarse desde el 15 de enero de 2020 hasta las 5:00 p.m. hora local del 14 de febrero de 2020. Para obtener información acerca de los requisitos para presentar la candidatura para una posición en la Junta, sírvase visitar ele sitio web del candidato del Secretario de Estado de Texas en https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/candidates/index.shtml.
Cuoäc baàu cöû caùc giaùm ñoác tieáp theo döï kieán ñöôïc toå chöùc vaøo thöù Baûy, 2 thaùng Naêm, 2020. Cô Quan seõ thieát laäp (caùc) ñòa ñieåm boû phieáu cho cuoäc baàu cöû, vaø thoâng tin veà ñòa ñieåm boû phieáu seõ coù trong Thoâng Baùo Baàu Cöû.
Thôøi gian noäp ñôn xin ghi teân treân laù phieáu laø töø ngaøy 15 thaùng Moät, 2020 ñeán 5 giôø chieàu giôø ñòa phöông ngaøy 14 thaùng Hai, 2020. Ñeå bieát theâm thoâng tin veà caùc yeâu caàu noäp ñôn tranh cöû cho moät ví trí cuûa Ban, vui loøng gheù thaêm website öùng cöû vieân cuûa Toång Tröôûng Tieåu Bang Texas taïi https://www.sos.state.tx.us/elections/candidates/index.shtml.
The average person uses 50 – 75 gallons of water every day. Becoming waste conscious you can reduce your usage. Saving water saves money and also helps protect our most precious resource.
These are some practical water conservation tips:
- Wash only full loads in your washing machine and dishwasher.
- Do not run water continuously when washing dishes by hand.
- Attach low-flow faucet aerators to faucets.
- Take short showers instead of baths. A full bath requires approximately 36 gallons of water. A five minute shower using a low-flow restrictor will use 15 – 25 gallons.
- Install low-flow shower heads and toilets. Low flow toilets typically use 1/2 the water of a standard toilet.
- Don’t leave the water running while brushing your teeth and/or shaving.
- Check for leaking faucets and toilets and repair them. A leaking tap, dripping once per second, wastes six gallons of water a day. A leaking toilet can waste up to 5,000 gallons per day.
- Use a nozzle on your hose that will stop the water flow when appropriate.
- Use a broom, not a hose, to clean driveways and sidewalks.
- Store drinking water in the refrigerator, rather than allowing the tap to run for a cold glass of water.
Harris County U.D. No. 6 provides water and wastewater services.
Harris County Utility District No. 6 is designated a Superior Water District by the Texas Commission on Environmental Quality (TCEQ).
Through HCUD No. 6’s website you can easily find links to the following services:
If you have not received your tax statement and you do not escrow your taxes, please contact the Tax Office at (281) 499-1223 or visit their website at www.taxtech.net.